RESTAURANT + FUNCTION CENTRE FIT FOR A KING
• Landmark site originally built in 1883 as the ‘Granville School of Arts’
• Strategic location – Adjacent to Granville train station & minutes to Parramatta CBD
• Freehold commercial building currently occupied as a restaurant and function centre
• Refurbished interior with commercial kitchen + amenities over ground & first floor
• 1,010m² building area approx. with land area 466m²
• Motivated vendor – to be sold with vacant possession or vendor leaseback
All dimensions and figures are approximate.
Unless stated, all prices quoted are exclusive of GST.